Right of withdrawal
1. CONSUMER RIGHT TO CANCELLATION
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which cannot predominantly be attributed either to his commercial or independent professional activity.
1.1 Cancellation policy
You have the right to cancel this Agreement within fourteen days without giving reasons. The cancellation period amounts to fourteen days from the date,
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, if you have ordered one or more goods within the scope of a single order and these are delivered as a whole;
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last good, if you ordered several goods within the scope of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last item, if you ordered one good, which is delivered in several partial deliveries or items;
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (Bernd Siegmund GmbH, Landsberger Strasse 180,
86507 Oberottmarshausen, Email address: email@example.com, Fax number: +49(0) 82 03 / 96 07-33) by means of an unambiguous declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or email) of your decision to cancel this Agreement. You may use the sample cancellation form attached under section 5 para. 3, although this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to notify us that you intend to exercise your right of cancellation before the cancellation deadline.
1.2 Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this Agreement, we must refund all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from your having chosen a different type of delivery from the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which we received notification that you are cancelling this Agreement. For this refund we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; on no account will you be charged fees due to this repayment.
We can refuse the refund for goods eligible for parcel shipping until we have received the goods again or until you have provided evidence that you have sent back the goods, whichever is earlier.
We shall collect goods that are not eligible for parcel shipping.
You must send back or hand over the goods eligible for parcel shipping to us immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which you informed us that you were cancelling this Agreement. The deadline is satisfied if you send the goods eligible for parcel shipping before expiry of the fourteen day period.
We shall bear the costs of sending back the goods.
You must only pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is attributable to unnecessary handling by you for checking the quality, features and functionality of the goods.
1.3 Sample cancellation form
To: Bernd Siegmund GmbH, Landsberger Strasse 180,
86507 Oberottmarshausen, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax number: +49 (0) 82 03 / 96 07-33
I/we (*) hereby cancel the agreement I/we (*) have concluded to purchase the following goods (*)/receive the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ Received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for written communication)
(*) Delete as appropriate.